By Operation Rainfall Contributor / August 14th, 2012
XSEED Games shipped out the game, but many locations may not actually receive it until later this week. Need something to do to pass the time? Try this handy list:
1) Head to the official website for the game. There you can listen to portions of the game’s exquisite soundtrack, download wallpapers, and read a few interesting tidbits to whet your appetite for when you can actually play the game.
2) Read our multiplayer reviews, where we touch on detailed aspects regarding both the co-op and deathmatch modes. (Careful, we do spoil a few bosses in there!)
4) A lot of people worked hard to bring this game to America, including XSEED Games (the US Publisher), Mistwalker (the developer), AQ Interactive (now a part of Marvelous AQL, AQ Interactive was a co-developer on the game), and Nintendo (Nintendo in Japan helped develop the game, Nintendo of Europe did the entire English localization that you will be playing very soon, and Nintendo of America partnered with XSEED Games to publish the game in America). Be sure to thank everyone involved by email, Twitter, Facebook, etc…
- Twitter: @XSEEDGames @Mistwalker @auuo @Nintendo @NintendoAmerica @NintendoEurope
- Facebook: The Last Story (The Official Page), XSEED Games, Mistwalker, Nintendo
5) Watch the director’s cut trailer by Hironobu Sakaguchi himself:
6) Watch our site for two upcoming articles this week: a Publisher Spotlight on XSEED Games and a Visual History of Hironobu Sakaguchi.
7) Play some other games! If you are like most of us, you have a small pile of games backlogged in your closet. Or finish some of those games that you’ve been holding off on for some unknown reason. Have you beaten Xenoblade Chronicles yet? How about some other games published by XSEED Games? Solatorobo? The Ys Series? TitS? Fragile Dreams? Little King’s Story?
We didn’t need to make a list of stuff to do while you’re waiting, but we did! Got any better ideas? Let us know in the comments!
MistwalkerSakaguchiThe Last Story