By Jenae R / May 24th, 2022
Graffiti Games and PID Games have announced that Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion is now available on mobile. The game is available for both Android and iOS devices. Feel free to check out the brand new launch trailer down below and read a little bit about the game.
Embark on a humorous adventure filled with action, puzzles and tax evasion. Meet cute talking vegetables and fruits, while also fighting massive animal bosses and dozens of different enemies in EPIC dungeons!
Take control of an adorable turnip who happens to be an absolute menace to society. After failing to pay taxes and getting evicted from your home, you must go on an epic quest to pay back your massive debt to an onion mayor.
During your journey, uncover what’s spoiling this garden community and rise to tear down the corrupt vegetable government!
• A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes and more.
• Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies and rare treasures to pay back your debt.
• Battle massive beasts that terrorize the garden community.
• Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
• A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
• Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
• Earn collectible hats and alternate between which one to wear.
• Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
androidGraffiti GamesiosPID GamesSnoozy KazooTurnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion