By Crystal Colwell / April 9th, 2021
Playasia is having a Spring Sale. All descriptions are copied from the Playasia site. Links are affiliate.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars – Switch – $69.99
Play three of Mario’s greatest 3D platform adventures—all in one package!
Play three classic games at home or on the go—all in one package on the Nintendo Switch™ system! Jump into paintings in Super Mario 64™, clean up paint-like goop in Super Mario Sunshine™, and fly from planet to planet in Super Mario Galaxy™.
Run, jump, and dive with ease!
Make Mario move using the Nintendo Switch system’s Joy-Con™ controllers. You can also pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend to play the Super Mario Galaxy game in Co-Star Mode! Mario’s movements are as smooth as ever with HD resolution for each game, while still retaining the look and feel of the originals.
Listen to timeless Super Mario tunes
Listen to a total of 175 iconic tunes from all three games! Whether you want to get up and dance or take a minute to relax—this collection has music to fit your mood!
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Definitive Works Set)$112.99 – Switch
Discover the origins of Shulk as he and his companions clash against a seemingly-unstoppable mechanical menace. Wield a future-seeing blade, chain together attacks, and carefully position your party members in strategic, real-time combat as you journey across a massive world.The Xenoblade Chronicles™: Future Connected takes place after the main story and delves deeper into the relationship between Shulk and Melia in the face of a mysterious new threat.
Whether you’re a seasoned Monado wielder or brand new to the world of the Bionis, the updates and additions in this already-epic adventure make it even easier to dive into the story, combat, and environments that the Xenoblade Chronicles series is known for. Get immersed in the emotional story with updated graphics, listen to over 90 remixed or remastered music tracks, and track quests more easily with the additions and improvements in this definitive edition.
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Definitive Works Set) includes:
– Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Game
– 250-Page Premium hardbound Artbook with slipcase
Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World – $21.99 – Switch
Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World set in the Atelier universe celebrates the series’ 20th Anniversary; allowing players to experience the beloved series’ characters with an exciting new town building focus.
Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World puts players in the shoes of Nelke von Lestamm, a young noblewoman who has always been fascinated by the ancient legend of the Sage of Granzweit; a tale of the Granzweit Tree which is said to bestow great power upon those who discover it. As she grew up and learned her skills were not in alchemy, she studied hard to become a government official and help those around her. The day Nelke is set to graduate the academy, however, her life changes forever as she hears a rumor that the tree can be found within her father’s lands near the small village of Westwald. Her father grants her permission to search for it on one condition – that she becomes governor of the area and develops Westwald into a prosperous city.
As players work hard to build Westwald up from a quaint village to a flourishing city, they will require the aid of the many alchemists that settle in the town. Nelke and the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World features famous alchemists from previous entries across the Atelier series, including those from the Salburg, Arland, Dusk, and Mysterious trilogies.
Dragon’s Crown Pro [Battle-Hardened Edition] – $29.99 – PS4
- With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together
- With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland
- A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown
- Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish
- If you already own Dragon’s Crown , your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions
- All patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included
The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D – $34.99 – 3DS
How does one introduce a game with such enormous influence like The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask? Remembered fondly by an entire generation of gamers as a title that epitomizes gameplay and storytelling innovation, it seemed like Nintendo were simply too scared to touch their beloved masterpiece despite fans’ begging – until now!
What makes Majora’s Mask stand head and shoulders above the competition is the unique nature of the story. The Legend of Zelda series is not exactly known for having dark and haunting themes but Majora’s Mask destroyed the mold, adding incredible depth, not only to the single title, but to the series as a whole.
Relive Link’s epic journey as he was dragged by a masked Skull Kid to the doomed land of Termina where the moon is falling from the sky within 72 hours, threatening to crush the land. Darkness is approaching yet Termina is still lucky to have Link who has the power to reverse time in limitless ways. With the use of more than 20 powerful masks, players can solve elaborate puzzles, conquer dungeons, battle giant bosses, and ultimately save the land from the imminent destruction they are fated to be in. Explore the depths of Termina’s waters as you catch monstrous creatures in the game’s new fishing feature. Be Termina’s ultimate hero and fight difficult boss battles as you go on with your journey.
Enjoy Link’s adventures in a whole new way as the game maximizes the capabilities of handheld consoles featuring the use of touch screen controls, gyroscopic features which detects movement when turning, and enhanced stereoscopic 3D graphics which gives better illusion of depth to players. Playable for both 2DS and 3DS consoles as more special features will be coming on upgraded handhelds.
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin [Divine Edition] – $67.99 – Switch
- Refined Side-scrolling Platform Action – Using farm tools as weapons, chain together quick, heavy, and special attacks to take down demonic beasts, while mastering the magical “divine raiment” will be essential to grapple distant platforms, evade danger, and overcome powerful enemies
- Detailed 3D Simulation-style Gameplay – Learn the ancient art of agriculture by following detailed steps from planting to harvesting to cultivate the perfect crop. As a harvest goddess, Sakuna’s strength grows with each successful rice crop, with attributes such as aesthetic and flavor directly correlating to her combat abilities
- Creating a Home in the Wilderness – Sakuna’s mortal companions make weapons, armor, and meals for her using the materials and ingredients she gathers on her adventures, and completing quests for them will unlock even more options
- A Fresh Take on Japanese Mythology – The heroine is part of a pantheon of gods and demons inspired by traditional Japanese mythology but featuring many unique twists. The story and world are filled with lovingly rendered details, some familiar and some completely original
Soul Sacrifice – $29.99 – PS Vita
What will you give to hold the power in your grasp? Magic is a truly cruel master. The player is a powerless slave who wakes up in a cage. A dark magician is about to use him as a live sacrifice. In the brink of time, the player gets a book to save him. The book holds the records of battles between humans and monsters. By reading it, the players are zapped into the midst. Learn spells, join with a group of 4 adventurers to take down the grotesque creatures. Those monsters are all humans who were corrupted by their darker desires, by their thirst for power. Each spell takes something away from the player. It could be a piece hair, it could be a part of their bodies, it could be the life of their comrades. Clear the quests in the book, discover this monstrous tome’s true agenda before you are consumed by your own powers.
Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster – $29.99 – Switch
FINAL FANTASY X tells the story of a star blitzball player, Tidus, who journeys with a young and beautiful summoner named Yuna on her quest to save the world of Spira from an endless cycle of destruction wrought by the colossal menace Sin.
FINAL FANTASY X-2 returns to the world of Spira two years after the beginning of the Eternal Calm. Having been shown a mysterious but familiar image in a sphere, Yuna becomes a Sphere Hunter and along with her companions, Rikku and Paine embark on a quest around the world to find the answers to the mystery within.
Two of the greatest RPGs of their generation have been completely remastered to match modern standards, and FINAL FANTASY X | X-2 HD Remaster is the perfect way to experience both of these titles one after the other.
dragon's crown proThe Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D