By Leah McDonald / November 17th, 2020
Created by Brett Taylor and published by Plug In Digital, Linelight is a minimalist puzzle-adventure game with inventive and elegant gameplay. It takes the wildly simple premise of “What if everything were to take place on a line?” and rockets it into outer space. Each mechanic is immediately understandable, then gradually combined with familiar elements, leading to an exponentially large array bursting with puzzles, each with a one-of-a-kind solution. There’s no jump button. There’s no shoot button. The way you move creates a universe of possibilities and one mind-bending experience.
- Bask in the soft glow of a world made out of straight lines.
- Experience 6 hours of pure, unadulterated gameplay.
- Solve over 250 unique puzzles across 6 unique worlds.
- Enjoy a Zen, ethereal soundtrack, and enter a state of flow.
- Explore the intricacies of each world to uncover secret challenges.
Linelight is available on the Nintendo eShop for $9.99 USD/ €9.99.
Brett TaylorLinelightnintendo switchPlug In DigitalPuzzle game