By Leah McDonald / July 7th, 2020
Guin Entertainment transports players back to 1995 in its hand-drawn adventure platformer Adventures of Chris.
Chris is a chubby underdog kid with wacky superpowers who must save children from around the world. After being kidnapped, mocked, and transformed into a balloon, our hero escapes by floating off on a global adventure. Driven by determination, superpowers such as fireballs, and most importantly cookies, Chris is on a mission to defeat the forces of villainy and make it home in time for dessert.
- Uncover a sinister story in a quirky, cartoon-like universe.
- Explore 9 locations around the world in any order you please, plus the Kingdom of Lost Balloons and more!
- Build Chris from a weak kid into the ultimate hero by upgrading him with unique special moves and abilities that you can customize to your style.
- Learn (or purchase) increasingly powerful spells and techniques.
- Battle bizarre villains across the globe, including samurai cats, cyborg penguins and whiny vampires.
- Float or fall through unique platforming challenges.
- 6-8 hours of single-player, story-based adventure gameplay.
- Two additional full game modes, including bonus content -a more difficult and humorous Mean Mode, and Developer Commentary.
- A variety of unlockable content and secrets to discover, including an in-depth backstory.
- Numerous difficulty settings, including “Ridiculously Easy” for players who prefer to never die, and “Hard for No Reason” for crazy people.
- Snort out loud with a game chock-full of laughs
Adventures of Chris will launch on the Nintendo Switch and Steam later this summer.
action/platformerAdventureAdventures of ChrisGraffiti GamesGuin Entertainment