By Steve Baltimore / May 16th, 2019
Square has announced that Octopath Traveler is now up for Pre-Order on Steam. This visually impressive turn based RPG was a hit on the Nintendo Switch and now PC players will have a chance to experience it.
From the Steam page:
The award-winning RPG comes to PC!
Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play. Embark on an epic journey across the vast and wondrous world of Orsterra and discover the captivating stories of each of the eight travelers.
– Play as eight different characters, each with their own stories to uncover and side quests to complete
– Explore the enchanting yet perilous world of Orsterra, spanning 8 vast regions and discover each character’s full story as their journey unfolds
– Use each character’s distinctive abilities (Path Actions), skills and talents in frenetic battles
– Enjoy the accessible yet deep turn-based combat battle system and break through enemy lines by identifying and targeting their weaknesses
– Solve side quests and story scenarios in a few different ways and take decisions that shape your path.
– Experience visuals inspired by retro 2D RPGs with beautiful realistic elements set in a 3D world
Octopath Traveler will set you back $59.99 and if you pre-order now you will get a set of HD Wallpapers for free. You can find out more about the game by checking out our review of the Switch version.