By Steve Baltimore / January 23rd, 2019
Spike Chunsoft has released CHAOS;CHILD on Steam. Years after a massive earthquake leveled the city of Shibuya. A strange number of murders have taken place. Takuru Miyashiro discovers the truth about these murders that have plagued the city ever since!
- Track Down A Serial Killer – Play as Takuru, an arrogant senior and the newspaper club president, and discover the pattern in a series of bizarre deaths around you that the police can’t seem to crack.
- Discover a Darker Japan – Explore Shibuya in 2015, after an earthquake nearly levelled the city six years prior, and try to outsmart the puppet-master behind this New Generation Madness.
- Pick Your Delusions – Choose to explore disturbing nightmares or pleasurable daydreams to affect the different realities that Takuru perceives, and change your story.
- See The Bigger Picture – Unlock six endings by changing the course of your team’s investigations and relationships, and understand the characters and plot in depth.
- From The Creators Of STEINS;GATE – A stand-alone story with a brand new cast, extensive replayability and ties to the Steins;Gate universe!
The game will set you back $34.99, but there is a launch discount of 10% for the first week. This release also includes a 10 tracked Limited Edition Soundtrack.
Chaos;ChildSpike ChunsoftVisual Novel Murder