By Mitchell Tromans / January 17th, 2019
Disclaimer: The opinions of the corrupted save podcast is that of the author, and not that of Operation Rainfall as a whole.
Today on the corrupted save podcast:
You know that whenever we do Randy Pitchford news I gotta have the bigot song as the outro.
- Soulja Boy vs Nintendo
- Popular anime website promotes cult
- Literal fake gamer girls
- Randy Pitchford is a fan of magic tricks
There is also:
- Anime winter season rundown
- Mitchs’ new game “Booru Royale” (name pending)
- What were you playing?
- Shout ats and shout outs
- Question if you were asked to run a game at AGDQ what would you pick?
That about does it for this episode, see you next time!
If you have any questions you’d like to pose to us leave them in the comments below (as we are quite awful at coming up with interesting ones of our own, SIMPLE ONES PLS).
Also if you can think of a better name for Mitchs’ game please let us know in the comments.
You may like to follow the sites twitter @oprainfall to know when we start streaming games,
Gearbox SoftwareNintendoRandy Pitchfordsoulja boy