By Crystal Colwell / May 8th, 2018
A year after a successful launch on Steam, Dungeon Rushers is coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. This title combines dungeon crawling gameplay with turn based fights, in a heroic-parody tactical RPG. You can build your own dungeon with traps and monsters, and challenge other players to beat it.
Dungeon Rushers is coming on Switch, PS4 and XBOX One the 25th of May!
Metz, 8th of May. Goblinz Studio is glad to announce our Switch, PS4 and XBOX release the 25th of May. One year after its success on Steam.
Dungeon Rushers is a Heroic-Parody tactical RPG combining dungeon crawler’s gameplay and turn-based fights. Dive in an off-beat universe, manage your team and craft mighty gear to equip them! Build your own dungeon by hiding traps and monsters in your galleries, then challenge other players to clean it!Our game was previously released on Steam with success.
You can find more details here.
The key features of Dungeon Rushers:
- Campaign mode that pokes fun at RPG and fantasy cliches and tropes
- Wide assortment of exciting environments and locations
- Dozens of unique dungeons to explore
- Tactical turn-based combat that’s quick to learn but rewarding to master
- Advanced team management with equipment, leveling, and tactical disposition
- A diverse array of skills for your heroes to learn including scouting, healing, dodge, trap deactivation, monster stalking, and more
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
- Online arena system with matchmaking and ranking (Steam only)
- Attack your loved ones by challenging friends online (Steam only)
- Epic custom-made soundtrack
Dungeon RushersGoblinz Studio