By Dalton McClain / April 17th, 2017
GOD WARS Future Past an upcoming strategy RPG releasing on both the PS4 and Vita consoles. The game has a job system, where you can take on different jobs. You can have up to three different jobs; a main job, a sub job, and a unique job. You can find all the info about jobs down below, or on the official site here.
- Determines equippable items, stat growth and distribution, and allows you to learn and use skills related to that job using Job Points.
- Allows you to learn and use skills related to that job using Job Points.
Unique Job (Unable to Change)
- Each character’s Unique Job grants them access to their own personal sets of upgradable skills.
Main and Sub Jobs are split into three different categories:
- Physical Combat
- Recovery Support
- Offensive Spellcasting
As you battle enemies and clear stages, both your Job Points and Job Level will increase.
- Allows you to purchase new skills specific to your Job.
- Increasing your Job Level makes your Job more powerful and unlocks more jobs on the job tree. You must meet a specific level requirement to unlock Intermediate and Advanced jobs.
god wars future pastPS4Vita