By Steve Baltimore / October 7th, 2016
New West Studio has announced the release of the yuri/otome romance game Sweet Volley High on Nutaku. Here is a bit about the story straight from the press release:
In Sweet Volley High, players explore the life of Aya Mizuku, a senior in highschool pursuing her lifelong ambition of becoming a professional volleyball player. Caught between her dreams of stardom and the easy charms of her fellow players, Aya must balance her work and social life to achieve her ambitious goals. Skillful decision making and attention to detail will result in romance and success, while poor planning will leave Aya rejected and heartbroken.
Five major characters will serve as friends, rivals, and love interests for Aya throughout the course of Sweet Volley High, ranging from the temperamental team captain Nanami to soccer superstar Yuichi. Players will explore the elaborately crafted world through over 100,000 words of written dialogue, illustrated with lovingly crafted CG scenes that create a vivid world of high school drama.
Here are some of the key feature of the game:
- Multiple endings dependent upon player choices throughout the adventure, chosen through the game’s branching plot.
- A steamy storyline mixing competitive volleyball action with intense romantic choices.
- An entirely original soundtrack from the amazing Sam Jean.
- Voice acting from professional actresses who breath life into their characters.
- DRM-free when purchased from Nutaku.net.
The game will run you 800 Nutaku Coins, which is 8 bucks. You check out the game’s page on Nutaku.net for even more information.