By Fabrice Stellaire / August 30th, 2016
Publisher DIGIDICED has just released on Steam Le Havre: The Inland Port, an adaptation of the board game which shares the same name. The game can be run with Windows, Mac and Linux. Le Havre: The Inland Port opposes two players competing to become the wealthier while managing a harbor. It is possible to challenge friends locally in hot seat mode or play against online strangers, and to compete against the computer. The technical requirements to run the game are very low and it should run on most of computers. Le Havre: The Inland Port can be purchased for $9.99, but is currently discounted at $6.99.
Key Features From Press Email
* A perfect conversion of the award-winning board game
* Experience beautiful art and sound that convey the atmosphere of the famous French harbor
* Play asynchronously online against multiple friends simultaneously
* Drop in and out any time to save your games in the cloud
* Comprehensive tutorial and straightforward rules
* Worldwide cross-platform leaderboards: Can you take the #1 spot?
*Le Havre: The Inland PortBoard GameDIGIDICEDLinuxMacPCSteam