By Leif Conti-Groome / June 15th, 2016
Summer is almost here, as is Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs-Force. It’s a fact that the weather gets nicer in July (in most places, at least). It’s probably even hotter when you’re in a giant mech. How hot is it in there? That’s one fact I don’t have, but I do have a few red-hot tidbits for this Gundam game courtesy of Bandai Namco:
- A giant statue of one of the Mobile Suits stands tall and proud in Tokyo
- The large roster contains the first showings of the cast from Iron-Blood Orphans and Reconquista in G
- 2 players can square off against each other via the ad hoc feature in the Vita
- Team battles join the classic and action pack 2-v-2 fights
- The ‘Extreme Force mode’ allows you to build the team you want. Your pit crew, your mobile suit, your pilot
- This Mobile Suit game will coincide with the 38th anniversary of the Gundam series!
These huge mecha leave the hangar come July 12 (digitally) on the PS Vita. That’s one fact that is well suited to my tastes.
GundamGundam Extreme VS forceIron-Blood OrphanMobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs-ForceReconquista in GVita