By Operation Rainfall Contributor / May 6th, 2016
Nicalis, the publishing team behind The Binding of Isaac, 1001 Spikes and Cave Story, has announced that they will be partnering with StarQuail Game to publish Tiny Barbarian DX.
The company has sent this about the game-via press release.
Tiny Barbarian DX is one Barbarian’s “Sword-‘em-Up” quest for vengeance. Inspired by heroic fiction classics, Tiny’s journey offers a musclebound medley of engaging 2D platforming and 16-bit inspired pixel art, complemented by a catchy chiptune soundtrack. The action is broken into four individual episodes—not unlike fantasy stories in pulp magazines—each boasting its own unique setting, enemies and music.
Features ofTiny Barbarian DX
● Fast and addictive 2D platforming: leap, grab, hang, ride and climb past a plethora of perilous platforms and pitfalls
● Varied swordplay: Flay enemies with savage swordplay and finish off foes by skillfully ending three-button combos with a Sword Dash, the Spinning Sword or a Ground Slam
● Unique locales: muscle through four distinct episodes, each spanning across various landscapes including a snake worshipping temple, the mysterious Ruins of Xanadu, an altitudinous Sinister Spire and beyond!
● Bad bosses: use Barbarian brutality, brains and dexterity against epic bosses. Boss battles will truly test players’ ability to master Tiny’s skills!
● Exclusive content: included with the game on top of the main episodes is also an additional bonus episode, The Domain of the Ice Queen!
The company has also shared these screenshots with us:
There is no mention of which consoles the platform will release on or a set release date, but we will keep you updated.
Tiny Barbarian DX is coming soon to consoles.
Nicalistiny barbarian dx