By Steve Baltimore / May 4th, 2016
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth will be hitting the PS4 next week on May 10th. This updated version of the game has a huge list of new features and modes. You can check out a full list of these below.
- A new final area and final boss for the main game.
- The new Greed Mode.
- Daily Runs to compete for high scores and best times.
- 1,000+ new room designs.
- A new playable character, Lilith, mother of demons.
- Eight new bosses.
- Four new alternate chapters with specific enemy types, visual themes, and surprises.
- 25 new enemies.
- 120 new items (bringing the total past 525).
- A massively updated weapon combo system.
- New alternate soundtrack.
- 10 totally new and awesome challenges.
- Tons of new secret transformations.
- Loads of new Trophies.
This is a huge addition to the original release and is said to add 100+ hours of gameplay. The game will retail for $10.99, and you can find out more details about the new modes and items over at the PlayStation Blog.
Binding of IsaacHardcorePlayStation 4The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth