By Operation Rainfall Contributor / April 22nd, 2016
Bandai Namco has announced that it’s RPG Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization will be coming to North America and Europe this Fall.
They have also sent over this press release about the title:
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, PS Vita
- Developer: Aquria
- Genre: Action RPG
- Rating: RP (anticipated T)
- Voiceover: Japanese
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Return to Aincrad in this all-new adventure
“Link start” into Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization, an exciting new action RPG developed under the watchful eye of Sword Art Online creator Reki Kawahara. Kirito receives a single mysterious message – a cryptic “I’m back to Aincrad” – and is drawn once again into a familiar world in which he was once trapped.
Kirito and his friends are pulled into a VRMMORPG called “Sword Art: Origin,” a game housed on the same servers that hosted the death-game “Sword Art Online.” However this game is not quite the same one he escaped years ago…
- A new original story. With a story supervised by Reki Kawahara, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization tells its own unique tale, one that will haunt and delight longtime fans as well as those discovering the expansive Sword Art Online universe for the first time.
- Old friends, new mysteries. Explore this new world of Ainground with Asuna, Leafa, Silica, Klein, and other old friends to discover the reason they’ve been brought back.
- Thrilling gameplay. A new battle system brings the excitement of an MMO to the single player experience!
- Robust online multiplayer. Play online with your friends.
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization is coming West this Fall for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita