By Operation Rainfall Contributor / June 28th, 2013
Publisher Deep Silver has announced, via their official website, the European release date for Grasshopper Manufacture’s Killer is Dead. It will be out there on the 31st of August.
Deep Silver also took the opportunity to announce a limited edition for Killer is Dead. The LE will come with the soundtrack, composed by Akira Yamaoka. It will also feature a papercraft diorama, a wicked poster and the official artbook for the game. It will also give players access to some DLC missions, including the famous gigolo missions.
The full press release can be found below:
Deep Silver today announced the limited Fan Edition for the action game KILLER IS DEAD™ that will be released on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft on August 30, 2013 in Europe.
This exclusive Fan Edition will be available at a price of EUR 64,99.
The Fan Edition will contain the following items in addition to the normal retail version of the game:
- The Smooth Operator Pack containing four downloadable items:
- An additional mission: Episode 51 – The Man Who Stole Blood
- Gigolo Glasses: Mondo Zappa will receive special glasses that grants X-Ray vision, allowing him to reap extra enjoyment from the beauties in Gigolo Mode
- A mysterious beauty named Betty for Gigolo Mode
- A yet unannounced item perfect for summer
- A fully colored Art book
- The Fan Edition will come in exclusive packaging
- A poster showcasing the unique visuals of the game
- The full soundtrack by Akira Yamaoka on CD
At launch, Deep Silver will also make a Limited Edition available for KILLER IS DEAD that will contain the full Smooth Operator Pack downloadable content at no extra cost. This version of the game will have a price of EUR 59,99.
XSEED have yet to announce the NTSC release date for Killer is Dead.
Grasshopper ManufactureKiller is Dead