Street Fighter X Mega Man, which was available for free last month, has received some tweaks. Apparently, there were some issues with performance that have been fixed as well as some game play elements that have been tweaked.
Tweaks and Changes:
- Confirmation prompt before exiting (ESC) or resetting (F12) the game
- E Tank glitch and various other bugs fixed
- Improved controller support (Game defaults to keyboard on launch; make sure controller is plugged in prior to opening the file, then go into Options menu and set keys)
- Take screenshots using F9
- M Bison buffed a bit (This place shall become your grave!)
- MM2 style passwords (pictured below)
No new content is being offered but the hope is that these changes will give for a better game play experience. This will be available on Friday January 18, 2013. You can go to the Mega Man page ( http://www NULL.capcom-unity NULL.com/mega_man) to get the game. Now that taking screenshots is so easy, we expect everyone will be sharing a lot of cool shots.
It’s good to see the improved controller support available for this game. What controllers does everyone use for PC gaming? Hey, I need a new controller and where better to ask?
Source (http://www NULL.capcom-unity NULL.com/brelston/blog/2013/01/14/street-fighter-x-mega-man-v2-coming-this-friday)