By Steve Baltimore / June 12th, 2021
A classic platformer set in a land inspired by Japanese mythology, Kitsune Tails has added a Nintendo Switch version to its release line up. Publisher Ratalaika Games and developer Kitsune Games, in collaboration with MidBoss, announced this at the Guerrilla Collective show today.
Here are some of the features from the Steam Page:
- Explore five elemental worlds and various haunted houses
- Learn new elemental powers and use them to find secrets and optional story content
- Unlock a bonus ending by fully exploring the relationships between characters
- Use cute outfits to power up or stomp around by stealing a giant boot from enemies
- Defeat your haughty former mentor and her gang of foxy minions
- Stomp on pangos to make them curl into a ball, pick them up, and kick them around
- Carry lights through haunted houses to reveal secret doors and ward off ghosts
Kitsune Tails will also launch on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC, and Linux.