By Walter P / March 11th, 2021
It has been announced that The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos will be making the leap to consoles this Summer. Previously released on PC, it will be coming the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch. You can take a look at the game’s press release below.
- Explore a huge and surprising dungeon from the cave up to the luxury quarters of the evil lord Zangdar, passing through the goblin ice skating park and an extremely lively tavern.
- Play with seven classic role-playing game characters complementing each other’s skills as you level them up: the Ranger, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician, the Ogre and the Thief
- Exciting turn-based battles, with creative support mechanics between team members.
- An expansive bestiary (more than 100 enemies) pushing you to think more tactically with every fight.
- Hidden and destructive objects (including beer kegs) with surprising status effects will turn the tide of battle for the better…or worse.
- An adaptive difficulty system: from an accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat to the “nightmare mode” where the smallest tactical errors will lead you to your doom.
- Bizarre conversations, absurd situations and unusual encounters await.
SOURCE: Press Release
PS4SwitchTactical RPGThe Dungeon of NaheulbeukXbox One