By Walter P / February 22nd, 2021
A Kickstarter campaign has been announced for Plot of the Druid. The adventure game takes influence from classic titles from Sierra and LucasArts. You can take a look at the game’s press release below.
- The player can decide whether to deal with situations as a human or as a ferocious animal. Well, maybe not that ferocious, but one with a unique skill set.
- Harness the power of nature to solve puzzles. After all, sometimes an earthquake is just what’s needed to get people’s attention.
- Beautiful hand-painted HD artwork in the style of old-school pixel art.
- Dozens of wacky characters, ALL fully voiced.
- Cool references to classic LucasArts and Sierra games.
- Two difficulty levels: Young Apprentice and Master of Disaster. Finish the game to earn a digital certificate with your name on it, signed by the Elder Druids themselves!
- Many MANY smooth 2D animations, including thrilling cutscenes.
- Over an hour of immersive, charming music.
- A hotspot reveal option to avoid pixel hunting.
- Lots of achievements to be gained by exploring the world.
- A journal to help keep you on track.
- Available in English with German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Hebrew translations.
- And the wind cries Mary!
SOURCE: Press Release
Adventure GameKickstarterPCPlot of the DruidSteam