By Patrick Aguda / December 31st, 2020
During the Fate Project New Year Year’s Eve TV Special 2020 event, TYPE-MOON announced that the long-awaited Tsukihime Remake would launch in Summer 2021 for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The remake’s official title is Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon-, and the project was first announced in 2008.
- Scenario/Director: Kinoko Nasu
- Character Design: Takashi Takeuchi
- Art Director: Hirokazu Koyama
- Direction/Script: BLACK
- Graphic: Takao Aotsuki, Shimokoshi, Shimaudon, Neko Sunatori
- Script: Urushinohara
- Program: Kiyobee
- Music: Hideyuki Fukasawa, Keita Haga
- Logo Design: WINFANWORKS
- Theme Song: “Seimeisen” by ReoNa (SACRA MUSIC)
- Opening Animation: ufotable
- Planning and Production: TYPE-MOON
- Ryousuke Kanemoto as Shiki Tohno
- Ikumi Hasegawa as Arcueid Brunestud
- Kaede Hondo as Ciel
- Shino Shimoji as Akiha Tohno
- Kana Ichinose as Hisui
- Yuuki Kuwahara as Kohaku
You can check out the remake’s trailer below.
You can also check out some screenshots below.
Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- launches in Summer 2021 in Japan for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Tsukihime first launched 20 years ago in 2000 for Windows PC. The remake was first announced 12 years ago in 2008.
nintendo switchPS4TrailerTsukihimeTsukihime RemakeTYPE-MOONvisual novel