By Aaron Evangelisti / November 24th, 2020
Are you looking to do some online Black Friday shopping during this holiday season? If you are, iam8bit has your back with with some games and gaming related products.
iam8bit’s sale starts, as you might image, the day after American Thanksgiving on November 27th at 7 am PST and will end on the 30th at 11:59 pm. Highlighted items include:
- Rez Infinite: Eco-Forward Edition (PlayStation 4)
- Rez Infinite: Area X Vinyl Soundtrack
- PAC-MAN 40th Anniversary CD
- Untitled Goose Game Village Map Fine Art Print
- Cuphead Limited Edition Woodblock Print
- TMNT “Turtles’ Day Off” Art Print
- And an unannounced surprise…
iam8bit is a long running production company with a long history of working with various game publishers, developers and other figures in the gaming industry. They have a shop that offers various video games, gaming inspired artwork and soundtracks including numerous vinyl records.
Checkout the press release below for more information:
LOS ANGELES — November 19, 2020 — Today, iam8bit announced its lineup for Black Friday 2020, including an impressive range of new and limited collectibles, as well as an unannounced exclusive that will be revealed on Black Friday, November 27, when iam8bit’s offerings go live at 7 a.m. PST. It’s not to be missed!
iam8bit’s Black Friday lineup includes:
- Rez Infinite: Eco-Forward Edition (PlayStation 4): Limited Edition of 5,000. To honor the game’s groundbreaking ethos, iam8bit is proud to release this definitive and final version of Rez Infinite — including all released DLC — in its innovative “Eco-Forward” packaging. Housed in a 100% post-consumer waste material case with non-toxic inks, wrapped in eco-friendly shrink wrap (called “Biolefin”), and including a foldout poster printed on 100% recyclable paper stocks from sustainable sources. Pre-order ships Q1 2021.
- Rez Infinite: Area X Vinyl Soundtrack: A single-disc album that will take you on a journey through infinity. Composer, DJ and ingenue mastermind Hydelic serves as your psychedelic spirit guide, as you fly through the trancey, dancey world of Area X. This collection is the completionist version, featuring a total of 12 tracks (five of which had been previously unreleased). The vinyl is packaged in a beautifully produced die-cut jacket, artfully designed by Cory Schmitz. Pre-order ships Q1 2021.
- PAC-MAN 40th Anniversary CD: An EXCLUSIVE iam8bit Japan import, this official 40th anniversary 2-CD Set includes old favorites and new remixes alike, and serves as a one-of-a-kind tribute for PAC-MANiacs of all ages.
- Untitled Goose Game Village Map Fine Art Print: There are few joys in life quite like a classically illustrated map. This 16″x24” museum-quality Giclée print is by artist Marigold Bartlett.
- Cuphead Limited Edition Woodblock Print (VARIANT): Limited Edition of 100! A color variant of iam8bit and Studio MDHR’s Cuphead traditional ‘Mokuhanga’ woodblock print by Stephen Winiecki, in collaboration with prolific Japanese horror punk rockers Balzac.
- TMNT “Turtles’ Day Off” Art Prints: Artist Phillip Tseng’s quartet of 10″x10″ archival quality Giclée prints capture Donnie, Leo, Mikey, and Raph during some unsurprisingly hysterical down-time.
- An unannounced surprise!: A new release, heralding a must-own collectible for fans of one of the greatest animated series of modern times, will be announced on November 27 at 7 a.m. PST.
In addition to the lineup above, all sale items on iam8bit.com will be discounted for an additional 20% off.
iam8bit’s Black Friday sale begins November 27 at 7 a.m. PST and ends Monday, November 30 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
Founded in 2005 and celebrating its 15 year anniversary, iam8bit is a creative production emporium that has quietly redefined the entertainment industry, time and time again. Collaborating with a plethora of partners and narrative-busting IPs, iam8bit punctuates the importance of engaging with fans directly. By creating the videogame industry’s very first community events, the company injected the idea of experiential immersion into game and film marketing (back when it was simply known as “theatre”). iam8bit also played a crucial role in the vinyl renaissance, minting its first record in 2010. The company is based in Los Angeles and co-owned by Jon M. Gibson and Amanda White. Visit iam8bit.com and follow iam8bit on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.