By Walter P / April 28th, 2020
It has been announced that Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise will be coming to the Switch on July 10. For the lead up to the release, Deadly Premonitions Origins is now 50% off on the eShop until May 17. You can take a look at the game’s press release below.
Gothenburg, Sweden – April 28, 2020 – Rising Star Games, the Home of Japanese Games, and TOYBOX Inc. are thrilled to reveal the release date for the upcoming open-world mystery adventure, Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise, which will arrive July 10, 2020 worldwide, exclusively on the Nintendo Switch family of systems. It will be available both digitally via the Nintendo eShop and at retail for $49.99.
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is a sequel to Deadly Premonition that takes place in present-day Boston. Through unique storytelling, venture back in time to Le Carré and uncover the mysteries buried within the once peaceful town. Serving as both a sequel and prequel to the original Deadly Premonition, follow Agents Davis and Jones as they begin a new investigation into the Le Carré serial murders. Through the memories of a former FBI agent, go back in time to Le Carré and step into the role of Special Agent York to begin unraveling the mystery.
- Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
- An open-ended adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
- Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
- Customization: Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks
If you haven’t already experienced the surreal and unique atmosphere of the original Deadly Premonition, Deadly Premonition Origins is now available for 50% off in Nintendo eShop and on Nintendo.com until May 17, 2020.
SOURCE: Press Release
Deadly PremonitionDeadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguisehorrorrelease dateSwitch