By Walter P / December 17th, 2019
It’s has been announced that the arcade inspired Mokoko is currently set to be released this February on Steam. The game’s Kickstarter campaign is still going on and at the time of writing has made $1,754 of its goal of $1950. A demo for the first chapter of the game is currently available. You can take a look at the press release for it below.
- 8 girls to save
- 24 levels with 24 unique bosses with their minions
- 24 absurd stories that will reveal details about the bosses and the girls
- Lovely graphics!
- Traps, towers, crates and bonus effects
- Arcade style
- Nostalgia remastered!
- Help out Iren with her arachnophobia and fight with the imaginary spider Mr.Fyodorov.
- Protect Tiffany’s house from getting pillaged by the ghost pirates stuck inside the anchors. They were not the bane of Seven Seas – the crew was killed in their first naval battle.
- Toru wished to be a mosquito to annoy people. A local witch heard him, and transformed him into a mosquito. Now he causes trouble to people every night.
SOURCE: Press Release