By Walter P / September 26th, 2019
Today the adventure game Wanderlust Travel Stories has been released. The game focuses on travel and features real world locations. You can take a look at the game’s press release below.
SEP 26 — Wanderlust Travel Stories, the critically acclaimed narrative-driven adventure game about travel, is out on PC, Mac, and iOS this September 26!
What to pack? When to leave? Where to stay? What to say to a stranger?
From the creators of The Witcher comes this one-of-a-kind text-based adventure game that puts you in the shoes of modern globe-trotting travelers. Decide what to do, look after your mental and physical health, and navigate the emotional journey as you explore real-world locations!
- 300,000+ words of adventure, 12+ hours of playtime.
- Real-world locations gorgeously illustrated with original, bespoke photography.
- Your mood, stress, and fatigue impact the way you observe the world.
- Grounded and relatable stories – four travelers driven by hope and curiosity, the search for love, or the need to deal with grief.
- Inspired by real-life journeys, created by a team of travelers, journalists, artists, and game developers.
- Documentary, journalism, slice of life – come face to face with the melting polar caps, the impact of the tourism industry, the meaning of life.
But perhaps most importantly, Wanderlust Travel Stories is slow gaming. You don’t have to rush. You don’t have to fight. This is your journey and you decide the pace of your adventure. Relax to the calming original soundtrack. Give yourself space to think and feel.
Wanderlust Travel Stories is now available on PC, Mac, and iOS devices.
SOURCE: Press Release
Adventure GameiosMacPCWanderlust Travel Stories