By Michael Fontanini / May 11th, 2019
Deep Silver has launched Saints Row The Third – The Full Package on the Nintendo Switch console. The press release dubs it the ultimate release of the game, and says it includes new features just for the Switch version. It comes with all three mission packs and more than 30 DLC items.
There is the City of Sin where you can discover the secrets of Steelport and take on the Syndicate, who dominate cybercrime, weapons, and other criminal activities. It also has plenty of weapons for your foes to fear, from melee, to hover jets, and human cannonball cars. You can also have a friend join you to team up in Steelporte via online or local multiplayer. Through the game’s deep customization options, you can customize your characters to make them as interesting or strange as you want.
It should be noted that two other DLC packs were omitted based on feedback for the purposes of improvement and game balance, according to the press release. Also, if you purchase Saints Row The Third – The Full Package at GameStop, you’ll get the special deluxe pack along with it, which includes the following items:
- 16”x 24”Double-sided Poster, featuring iconic Saints Row: The Third artwork to hang in your crib
- Official Saints Row: The Third purple microfiber screen cloth, to keep that screen mean and clean
- Get a grip on your stick with a set of Saints Row Analog Stick Thumb Grips
- Represent and tag your console with two Saints Row Console Sticker Sheets
- Three Double-sided Lithographs featuring six of the series’ most infamous Third Street Saints
- Double-sided Alternative Artwork Inlay for players to pimp out their boxed copy in style
- Deluxe Game Case Sleeve featuring the original “old skool” 2011 artwork for extra tasty nostalgia
Deep Silvernintendo switchSaints Row: The ThirdSAINTS ROW: THE THIRD – THE FULL PACKAGESwitch