By Steve Baltimore / April 25th, 2019
Ideal Factory International has announced that Super Neptunia RPG will launch on the PlayStation 4, Switch and Steam in June. The Console versions will release in North America on June 25th while the European release is few days later on June 28th. The Steam version will come a bit earlier on June 20th.
Here are some details about the Super Neptunia RPG Steam release:
- A 20% weeklong launch game discount
- The Deluxe Bundle with a permanent 20% discount (includes game + Deluxe Pack)
- The Deluxe Pack with a weeklong 20% launch discount
The Deluxe pack includes:
- Character Art Collection
- Background Art Collection
- Rough Art Collection
- PC Wallpapers x2
- Mobile Wallpapers x5
You can check out some new battle screenshots below:
Lastly here is a bit more information about Super Neptunia RPG’s gameplay straight from the press release:
- Explore dungeons as Neptune! As soon as Neptune attacks/touches a monster, a battle will begin. Land a Symbol Attack on a monster to have a better advantage at the start of battle!
- Within dungeons, Neptune can jump, double jump, and summon a squishy pudding-like monster to help players reach higher platforms and treasure.
- During battle, players can fight with up to 4 party members. Pay close attention to your Action Points (AP), as each skill cast by a party member requires a certain amount of AP. Take advantage of an enemy’s weakness to recover additional AP!
- There are 4 formation types that can be switched on-the-fly: Strike, Magic, Support, and Heal. Attack types and passive bonuses change with each formation.
- Players will also recognize several important gauges to keep an eye out for: Goddess Gauge, AP Gauge, Break Attack Gauge, and the Enemy’s AP Gauge.
- Skills are attacks that characters can use with each formation. Players will use them by either equipping items endowed with Skills or by learning said Skills.
- By winning a battle, the items you have equipped will gain experience, and by fulfilling the conditions, you will be able to learn the Skills held by that item. After learning the Skill, players can unequip the item and still keep the skill learned from the item.
- Prepare for battle by setting your skills before hand. Remember, each formation has a different skill that a party member can cast, so you can equip up to 4 different skills for each character (16 in total). Note that certain skills can only be used in a specific formation (i.e. Strike Formation).
- Abilities are skills that provide huge advantages. They are held by equipment (weapons, armor, accessories).
- Set your Abilities by using Ability Points. The higher the character’s level is, the more Ability Points you will receive. When you win a battle, the items you have equipped will gain experience, and if the conditions are fulfilled, you can learn the Abilities they hold. You can then set the Ability without having to equip the item.
Idea Factory InternationalNeptuniaSuper Neptunia RPG