By Steve Baltimore / November 20th, 2018
Today Idea Factory International has released some new screenshots for the upcoming Death end re;Quest. These show of the map navigation and Bug Skills found in the game. When you explore this world you will run into some impassable obstacles. These can be overcome with a host of Bug Skills. These skills will allow you to reveal hidden doors, jump on high platforms and more.
Here is a list of skills:
- Shina: Spider Rodeo – Creates webs to leap onto large-scale platforms
- Lily: Melissa Poison – Removes vines that cover doorways.
- Al: Armo On – Creates a force-field of bugs that protects from poison bogs and pools of lava.
- Clea: Avalanche – Removes bugs that have bunched together to block doorways.
- Lucil: Specto Search – Materializes pathways that have been previously removed.
- Celica: Air Ride – Harnesses the power of buggies to fly across large gaps or chasms.
The game will release on February 19th in the North America and few days later on the 22nd in Europe for the PlayStation 4. There have been no content changes made to this title. You can also check out a character update for Clea and Celica on the official website!
bugsDeath end re;QuestIdea FactoryMapRPG