By Patrick Aguda / September 28th, 2018
XSEED Games has revealed the launch window and a special edition for their upcoming release, Fate/EXTELLA LINK. The Fleeting Glory Edition is exclusive to the physical PlayStation 4 version of the game and will launch alongside the digital PlayStation Vita release in Q1 2019.
The special edition includes the following items:
- Copy of the full game
- Soundtrack CD
- Ten 3″ by 5″ Servant Cards featuring the new servants
- 17″ by 24″ cloth poster featuring Nero, Tamamo no Mae and Charlemagne
- 3″ by 4.5″ acrylic diorama featuring Nero, Tamamo no Mae and Scáthach
Fate/EXTELLA LINK features high-speed action battles and adds 10 new servants to the original game’s roster. Those who play on PlayStation will be able to play 4-on-4 online battles with up to 7 other players.
XSEED Games describes some of the other key features of the game as follows:
- Combatants from Across the Fate Universes Join the Fray–- In addition to the 16 original Servants from Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star, 10 characters from other Fate series will enter battle as playable Servants, including Astolfo, Scáthach, and Francis Drake
- Hunker Down in Base Camp–- Players can move freely around their army’s base camp—a medieval cathedral raised into the sky—and interact with their Servants to build meaningful bonds.
- Polished Graphics and Battle Mechanics–- Players can experience refined combat mechanics and graphics through the game.
You can check out some screenshots for the game below.
Fate/EXTELLA LINK is set to release in Q1 2019 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. The Fleeting Glory Edition will cost $79.99 and the standard physical and digital PlayStation 4 versions will cost $49.99. The PlayStation Vita release is digital only and will cost $39.99. The game has not yet been rated by the ESRB.
SOURCE: Press Release
Fate/Extella LinkLimited Editionpress releasePS VitaPS4release windowscreenshotsXSEED