By David Fernandes / September 19th, 2018
PLAYISM has recently announced that the indie hit La-Mulana 2 will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Additionally, they have also announced a physical version is in the works. They have also released a new trailer for the game which you can watch below.
LA-MULANA 2 features sprawling ancient ruins, mind-boggling mysteries, untold numbers of items, and terrible enemies woven together to form what is possibly the perfect Metroidvania-style “archaeological ruin exploration action game”.
In LA-MULANA 2, you take on the role of Lumisa Kosugi – daughter of the previous title’s hero – as she explores the ancient ruins of La-Mulana, said to be the cradle of human civilization. Desperate to find the cause of the numerous recent appearances of monsters from the ruins, Lumisa heads to the “other” La-Mulana: the ruins known as Eg-Lana.
Explore the vast ruins comprising multiple field maps, solve mysteries and riddles using the stone tablets and messages you discover along the way, and take out the huge monsters known as “Guardians” as you make your way to the deepest depths of the ruins.
You won’t believe the awesome mystery of Eg-Lana you uncover at the end of your journey…
- Become an adventurer and explore sprawling ancient ruins
- Gather hints to solve the various mysteries of your adventure
- Dive into the action as you fight off tough enemies seeking to stop your progress
- A detailed and beautifully dot-rendered world
- Seven main weapons and over ten sub-weapons
- Over 60 items of various types to help you explore the ruins
- Over 20 apps to install on your trusty adventurer’s tablet, the “Mobile Super X 3”
- Includes reference book with over 200 monsters and other characters in the game
La-Mulana 2PCPS4SwitchXbox One