By Patrick Aguda / September 11th, 2018
Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced a new entry in the Tales of series titled, Tales of Crestoria. The game is set to launch for mobile devices.
Weekly Famitsu has the first official preview of the game. They talk about the crime-burdened protagonist and about his life. The issue also features comments from Yasutaka Nakata and Kamikaze Douga, the individuals responsible for the protagonist visual and concept teaser. It also has a message from the game’s producer, Tomomi Tagawa.
You can check out the concept teaser for the game below. There are two versions with two different perspectives, both of which can be seen below.
A pre-registration campaign will also be held for the game. More rewards will be given to perspective players as registration goals are reached.
- 10,000 pre-registrations – Summoning Ticket x1
- 30,000 pre-registrations – Summoning Ticket x2 (for a total of three)
- 50,000 pre-registrations – Summoning Ticket x2 (for a total of five) + Twitter icons for everyone
- 100,000 pre-registrations – Summoning Ticket x2 (for a total of seven) + Twitter header images for everyone
- 200,000 pre-registrations – Summoning Ticket x3 (for a total of 10) + PC and smartphone wallpapers for everyone
A special stage show for the game will be held on September 22 at 11:00 JST at Tokyo Game Show 2018. It will be streamed on YouTube, Niconico and Periscope. More information will be given for the game at that time.
androidiosmobilepre-registrationTales ofTales of Crestoriateaser