By Steve Baltimore / June 7th, 2018
Today FAKKU has announced that an uncut version Maitetsu will release in their store this June. They will be the exclusive seller for the 18+ version of the game and it will be DRM Free. It should also be noted that the mosaics have not been removed from the H Scenes, but no scenes have been removed from the game.
Here is some features listed on the product page:
- FAKKU is proud to be the exclusive seller for the 18+ version of Maitetsu by game developer Lose.
- 100% DRM free and completely uncut with no scenes removed.
- Fully voiced in Japanese including the protagonist.
- Includes dual language support (English and Japanese).
- Fully animated sprites, events, and erotic scenes.
- Includes tips for detailed information about trains and the game.
- Gallery to pose characters, erotic scene pose generator, listen to game music, and view scenes.
After hearing that an industrial factory is to possibly be built along a landmark river in his hometown of Ohitoyo, Migita Sotetsu returns home to change the minds of those in charge of the factory proposal. Although half of the town’s citizens support the building of such a mill, the other half fear the potential for pollution and contamination of their beloved river. Recognizing Ohitoyo’s budgetary decline over the last few decades, Sotetsu believes that the town requires a system that allows it to be fiscally independent instead of reliant upon a factory to stimulate its economy, and sets out to identify an alternative method in achieving this goal. It’s during this time that Sotetsu comes across an android-like being–a “Raillord” named Hachiroku–while looking through his late adoptive father’s belongings. Although inanimate, Hachiroku and Sotetsu forge a deep, unlikely connection, and from this bond, work together in hopes of restoring Ohitoyo to its former glory.
You can visit FAKKU to pre-order the game for $39.99 and check out some sample CGs. Be warned some of these are NSFW. There will also be an All Ages release of this title on Steam via Sekai Project.