By Dalton McClain / April 25th, 2018
Blade Strangers is a brand new fighting game being developed for the PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. It will include a streamlined four button control scheme, making it interesting to both newcomers and veterans alike. The game will feature both online and offline modes, including Versus, Arcade, Story, and Missions. The roster of this game will not only feature all new characters, but also characters from previous Nicalis and Studio Saizensen games. There are also four special guest characters that haven’t been announced yet, so stay tuned to us. We’ll keep you updated as more info is released.
The roster so far can be found below:
- Curly Brace (Cave Story+)
- Solange (Code of Princess EX)
- Ali (Code of Princess EX)
- Liongate (Code of Princess EX)
- Master T (Code of Princess EX)
- Kawase (Umihara Kawase series)
- Noko (Umihara Kawase series)
- Emiko (Umihara Kawase series)
- Lina (all-new character)
- Helen (all-new character)
Blade Strangers is slated to release Summer 2018 for $39.99. You can find out more about the game here, and be sure to check back with us to find out more as more info is given out.
Blade RunnersCave StoryCode of Princess EXNicalisStudio SaizensenUmihara Kawase