By Fabrice Stellaire / February 26th, 2018
A major update will be released Early March on PS4 for Secret of Mana’s remake. It fixes numerous issues including a black-out screen, revived members with 0 HP, or conversations that the player is not able to finish. The update will also be made available for PC and PS Vita “soon” according to Square-Enix.
This remake of Secret of Mana has been getting mixed feedbacks, and given the amount of bugs and issues, it is easy to see why. The patch notes from Square-Enix Japan’s post courtesy of Gematsu.
- Reduced the frequency of application errors
- Fixed an error in which characters transition to a blacked-out screen
- Fixed an error in which the character’s color changes
- Fixed an error in which half of the screen goes dark
- Fixed an error in which party members revived at zero HP
- Fixed an error in which conversations would not finish on certain maps
- Fixed an error in which players slipped through floors on maps that are two floors
- Fixed an error that stops enemy movement when using a combination of some attacks and magic
- Fixed bow and arrow behavior in battles against some monsters
- Added a guide display for the switch button on the Ring Command screen
- Added an icon for the character currently using a ring on the Ring Command screen
- Added an item effect display for Item Rings and the Ring Command screen
PCPS VitaPS4Secret of ManaSqaure Enix