By Former Staff / January 5th, 2018
MangaGamer, Culture-Select and Japanime Games have announced (via press release) that the recently released Heart of Crown will be receiving a special bundle containing a physical Heart of Crown card deck as well as a digital Steam copy of Heart of Crown PC. The set will be sold exclusively on MangaGamer.com here (link NSFW). It will release on 19th January and will cost $64.99, however if you preorder it will only cost $58.49.
Here is more information on the game, via MangaGamer’s press release:
What is Heart of Crown PC?
The Emperor has suddenly passed away, leaving seven heirs to the royal throne. Which princess will you promote in this battle of succession? Who will save the land from chaos and a war for the Crown!? Heart of Crown PC is both a careful one-to-one re-creation of the physical “Heart of Crown”, and a step above and beyond, taking advantage of all the opportunities that a digital medium has to offer.
At its core, Heart of Crown PC is a deck-building card game in which players use their power, resources and influence to build stronger decks. A player’s ultimate objective is to meet the victory conditions before their opponents and lead their Princess to the throne.
Heart of Crown PC Features:
- “Deck-Building” card game: Show off your skills on a level playing field!
- 7 unique Princesses to adapt to any playstyle!
- Online play: Battle up to 4 human or CPU opponents at a time!
- Ranked Matching lets you fight for your place on the online leaderboards!
- Earn points to unlock campaign stories and delve deeper into the world of Heart of Crown! Visual and Audio effects enhance the gameplay experience in ways that just wouldn’t be possible with the physical card game!
- Steam Trading Cards, exclusive to the Steam Edition!
- Heart of Crown PC is easy to pick up but difficult to master. Sharpen your skills, dominate your opponents, and make sure your princess succeeds to the throne!
Bundlecard gameculture-selectheart of crownheart of crown pcJapanime GamesMangaGamer