By Dalton McClain / September 30th, 2017
At Anime Weekend Atlanta, Denpasoft revealed a bunch of new projects and games, as well as some updates on previously known titles. The full list and description can be found here, but down below will be some of the highlights.
- Whirlpool are currently working on the DLC for Neko-nin ExHeart that will follow the sub-characters Saiha and Nachi. in Saiha’s story, she finds a runaway ninja that may have something to do with the protagonist. On the other hand, Nachi’s story is about her training Yura and Tama to impress the ninja retainers.
- Development has concluded for Nostalgia’s Girls in Glasses.
- Koi ni Kanami wo Soete was announced from developer Canvas+Garden. You follow a man who moves in with his grandmother, and wants to revitalize her cafe in order to surprise her.
- Denpasoft’s first title with USB Love-Duction! was announced. This very unusual sounding game involves aliens, and the Guide for Galactic Lovers coming into contact with a seemingly normal student.
- Heart of the Woods will be released with an adult version of the Visual Novel. This will be the first NSFW title for the artist Rosuuri. You follow the owner and the manager of a paranormal vlog as they travel to a remote village and come into contact with a few strange occurrences.
- Denpasoft and FAKKU will be teaming up on their new game distribution platform.
- More information was released regarding Blackberry Honey, such as the plot and focus of the VN.