By Patrick Aguda / September 28th, 2017
Good Smile Company is keeping the Cardcaptor Sakura train rolling and is once again teaming with Max Factory to bring fans another figma. The figma this time is of the male protagonist of the series and Sakura Kinomoto’s rival, Syaoran Li.
Syaoran and Sakura were not always on the best of terms as they competed with each other to collect all of the Clow Cards. But that was in the past as now the two of them work well together as a team. Now, Cardcaptor Sakura fans can display both the Sakura and Syaoran figmas side by side.
Good Smile Company describes the Syaoran Li figma as follows:
From the series that has recently made a return with the Clear Card Arc, “Cardcaptor Sakura”, comes a figma of Sakura’s classmate, Syaoran Li!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a calm and composed expression, a shouting face and a gentle smile.
- His sword and sheath are both included, together with one of his charms.
- Be sure to display him together with the previously released figma Sakura Kinomoto and figma Tomoyo Daidouji.
You can check out some more photos of the figma below.
The Syaoran Li figma is sculpted by Max Factory (Naoya Takahashi, Naoki Satou) and manufactured by Max Factory. It will be distributed by Good Smile Company. The figma stands approximately 12 cm tall.
The Syaoran Li figma is set to release in April 2018 and will cost ¥6,296 (Before Tax, about $56.02) . You can pre-order the figma from Play-Asia at the following links below.
The Cardcaptor Sakura series is getting revived with the recently announced “Clear Card arc.” The sequel series is ongoing as a manga and an anime adaptation is in production. Will you bring home Syaoran to help celebrate this beloved franchise?
Cardcaptor SakuraFigmaFigureGood Smile CompanyMax FactorySyaoran Li