By Chris Melchin / August 29th, 2017
VisualArt’s announced through a post on their Facebook page that the release of Little Busters! English Edition on Steam has been delayed. Previously set for a release by the end of August, the announcement states that the game has been delayed to a more vague “autumn 2017” window.
VisualArt’s cites the reasons for the delay as to “refine the new ‘LUCA’ game system and the English translation”. The LUCA system in question is the new engine for English Edition, which allows for the switching languages on the fly as well as touchscreen compatibility for devices that have them.
In the meantime, there’s a weeklong sale on Steam that includes all of VisualArt’s’ games and DLC that have been released on the platform. The prices are as follows:
- CLANNAD – $19.99 USD at 60% off
- planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~ – $2.99 USD at 70% off
- Tomoyo After ~It’s a Wonderful Life~ English Edition – $6.99 at 65% off
- CLANNAD Side Stories – $7.99 USD at 60% off
- Harmonia – $3.49 at 65% off
- planetarian HD (Chinese and German only) – $6.99 at 30% off
- CLANNAD 10th Anniversary Artbook – $7.99 at 60% off
- CLANNAD Anthology Manga – $3.89 USD at 70% off
- Tomoyo After Original Soundtrack – $1.74 at 65% off
- Harmonia Theme Songs – $1.39 at 65% off
ClannadHarmoniaKeyLittle Busters!Little Busters! English Editionplanetariansekai projectTomoyo After ~It's a Wonderful Life~VisualArt's