By Dalton McClain / May 17th, 2017
The highly popular Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is finally coming to the Nintendo Switch this fall in Japan. This was revealed in the latest issue of V-Jump, along with some more details that can be found below. We’ll be sure to keep you posted when more info becomes available. Also be sure to check out our review on the game if you want to know our thoughts.
- Ad-Hoc Co-Op Play – A first for the Dragon Ball Xenoverse series, using ad-hoc correspondence, you can play with up to six nearby players.
- Ultimate Techniques with the Motion Sensor – For example, by using the Joy-Cons with both hands, you can trigger a “Kamehameha.”
- Two-Player Joy-Con Battles – Battle against a friend on the same Switch using the two Joy-Con controllers.
- Limited Time Bonus – Experience the “Time Patrol” main story from the first Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- For Early Buyers – A code to unlock the characters from the main story early. By using this code, you will have access to more than 70 characters from the start.
Bandai Namco EntertainmentdimpsDragon Ball Xenoverse 2QLOC