By Dalton McClain / March 23rd, 2017
SUPERBEAT: XONiC was originally a rhythm game released solely on the Vita, but is now releasing a version on both the PS4 and Xbox One. The game features 65 songs with a wide variety of genres to choose from, including Rock, R&B, KPop, and much more. The trailer below showcases the modes, some of the gameplay, as well as a few of the songs that you can play through in the game. The game will be releasing in North America in June, and will be releasing both digitally, as well as physically. Below are some of the key features straight from the press release. Also, don’t forget to preorder, because you get 2 bonus soundtracks, which feature 26 and 30 songs respecively. You can find out more information on the game by clicking here.
- All about rhythm! – PM Studios will bring you back to the beat once again with a high-speed,
intuitive system found only in SUPERBEAT: XONiC! Is the rhythm in you?
- Modes that fit you! – Depending on your skill level, you can choose between 4TRAX (beginner),
6TRAX and 6TRAX FX (master). The handy tutorial mode will always be available as well!
- Massive play patterns! – Are you ready to groove to our fantastic music selection and master the
monster patterns thrown at you? Raise the beat with Free Style for endless gameplay!
- New music! – SUPERBEAT: XONiC will feature BEATCRAFT-exclusive new music alongside several
popular tracks- this music is guaranteed to electrify your XONiC experience!
- Real-time DJ ranking! – Check your rank in real-time in both local and worldwide rankings!
Ride your way to the top of the charts and become the best DJ!
- Music to your eyes! – Enhance your DJ experience with captivating illustrations! Over 50
mesmerizing images are available throughout the game!