By Walter P / January 31st, 2017
Some new stuff has come to 100% Orange Juice. A new piece of DLC will provide winter costumes for Suguri and Hime, and will cost $0.99. If you don’t have either character unlocked getting the DLC will unlock them. Also, a new update will add a challenge system, new colors for characters, and poses. Here are the details for the update from Steam:
“The new costumes arrive alongside version 1.17 which includes one of our largest content updates to date, in the form of a new challenge system and unlockable avatar poses!
Challenge system gives players a new challenge every day, and the reward points allow users to unlock new hair colors for every character, and different poses to use with their avatar, as well as other special bonuses!
Full patch notes for Version 1.17 ~Completion Reward~ below:
- Added a new Challenge system:
Players start with 3 daily Challenges to complete, and a new one is unlocked every 24 hours, with a duration of 3 days. Completing a challenge will net you 50 Oranges, which can be used to purchase bonus crates or new hair for characters in the Shop. There are three types of crates available, which can include hair sets and other unique bonus items. Finishing a multiplayer game will also give you a small number of Oranges.
Current challenges can be viewed on the main menu and Lobby screens.
- Avatar Poses and Homestops can now be customized!
- Shop 2.0 is now live – the entire Shop system has been rehauled to be more dynamic and have more filtering options, as well as use the space better on high resolutions. All Shop icons have been upgraded.
- Avatar customization 2.0 is now live – the Avatar screen in Player Info and Deck Creation has been rehauled to support more customization options and be more intuitive to use. Additionally, 7 cosmetics save slots have been added for each character on the Avatar screen, and the setups can be loaded on the Deck screen as well.
- Game now updates Steam connection better on the Shop screen in cases such as starting the game while offline on Steam.
- DLC purchases now unlock the contents on the Shop screen without needing to restart the game.
- Improved netplay data verification.
- Fields with air raid field event should now again play ambient warfare sound even outside campaigns.
- Fixed a bug with new players getting desynced after joining a game if the host of the lobby has changed.
- When you get KO’d as Poppo, you now recover as another, identical Poppo.”
100% Orange Juice is now out on Steam.
100% orange juiceDLCPCSteamupdate