By Crystal Colwell / August 4th, 2016
RageQuit Corporation announced today aerial-combat game Strike Vector EX will be coming to the PlayStation 4 Tuesday, August 30. The re-imagined PlayStation 4 version delivers a new story-driven single-player campaign complete with characters, cut scenes, deadly AI, customizable Vectors, and a substantial online multiplayer mode.
THROTTLE, TORQUE, TAKEOFF! STRIKE VECTOR EX TO LIFT OFF AUGUST 30 FOR PLAYSTATION®4
High-Speed Dogfights, Mech-Inspired Crafts, Multiplayer Skirmishes and Bad A$$ Gameplay — New CGI Trailer
Paris, France — August 4, 2016 — Indie game studio RageQuit Corporation announced today it will take flight with the fully-loaded aerial-combat game Strike Vector EX on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system on Tuesday, August 30. The re-imagined PlayStation®4 version delivers a new story-driven single-player campaign complete with characters, cut scenes, deadly AI, customizable Vectors, and, most notably, a substantial online multiplayer mode.
“We know that many people will look at Strike Vector EX and immediately categorize it as a simple flight game. Well, they would be wrong,” said Paul Chadeisson, co-founder, Ragequit Corporation. “The instant stopping ability and versatile maneuvering abilities of each Vector makes this play more like a powerful first-person shooter than a traditional flying game, and that’s where the fun really resides.”
Strike Vector EX is a competitive first-person aerial-combat game that hosts dizzying dogfights with battle-heavy aircraft. Bursting with customizable mech-inspired ships, Strike Vector EX disrupts the air combat genre through a combination of precision mechanics, imaginative vehicle designs, and stunning, fast-paced multiplayer fights.
Strike Vector EX Key Features:
- Robust Multiplayer: Up to 12 players will vie in the ultimate fast-paced mech dogfight
- New Story Mode: Players will experience a unique story spread across 15 missions, packed with survival, attack, destroy, duel and other diverse gameplay styles against relentless AI
- Next Gen Graphics: Take your aerial dog fighting skills to the next generation of consoles on Unreal 4 Engine featuring gorgeous and diverse floating warscapes and wild mech-inspired aircrafts
- Customization: Enter the garage and load out the ships with up to 10,000 different weapon, special items, and armor combinations to find the perfect killing machine
- Tactical Gameplay: Perfect the art of high-speed attacks and mid-air VTOL tactics using the environment to skillfully defeat foes
- Generous Game Modes: Tired of smacking the competition around? Explore a vast set of gameplay modes including Elimination, Defense, Survival, Duel and many more ways to satisfy the competitive spirit
- Maps: Never grow tired of destroying friends in mid-air with 15 diverse and challenging multiplayer maps
RageQuit Corporation’s debut PS4™ game has been fine-tuned to provide instant feedback and tight console controls for players to light each other up amidst futuristic, industrial structures. Players gear up their ships with a vast array of weapons and equipment to deploy specific strategies for each mission (paired with personal, bada$$ styles) and to engage in frenetic online multiplayer skirmishes.
# # #
ABOUT RAGEQUIT CORPORATION
RageQuit Corporation is a small independent video games studio based in Paris, France created by veterans of the industry. The team is composed of passionate gamers who want to create fun, hardcore games. The core members have worked for renowned studios such as Sony Liverpool (formerly Psygnosis), Evolution Studios, Quantic Dream, Dontnod, Darkworks, Nadeo, Ubisoft, Atari, Ankama and Infogrames. The team has contributed to big license games such as Motorstorm Apocalypse, Remember Me, I am Alive, Coldfear, the Amerzone, SSX, Rayman, Ghost Recon, Tony Hawk, Moto GP, Burnout, Trackmania, Shootmania and Harry Potter.
ABOUT REVERB TRIPLE XP
An extension of interactive entertainment agency Reverb Communications, Inc., Reverb Triple XP provides a spectrum of services customized to focus on the needs of indie game developers. Reverb Triple XP powers up titles that stand out with excellent gameplay, creative design, and that elusive fun factor. Once chosen, our team of game industry veterans works with the game developers to fully understand and play the title, then execute on world class marketing, PR, social, production and distribution services that are fitting for games of the highest quality.
RageQuit CorporationStrike Vector EX