By Operation Rainfall Contributor / July 14th, 2016
Ghostlight has announced that they will be handling the port of the RPG Mugen Souls Z for the PC.
Originally released on the PlayStation 3, this port will be headed to PC-via Steam with some enhancements, including:
- Tactical 3D battles featuring turn-based combat, dozens of unique skills and game-changing crystals
- Explore expansive worlds, defeat dangerous enemies and expand your party using your unstoppable charm and superior skills!
- Charm your enemies into doing your bidding! Transform monsters into ‘Shampurus’ to power up your spacefaring G-Castle!
- Create your own ‘Peons’, boost their skills and fuse your creations to create the ultimate party!
- The Mugen Field returns! Featuring stacks of challenges and near-infinite levelling possibilities!
Ghostlight details the game:
Twelve worlds corresponding to the signs of the zodiac were created long ago by the ultimate gods and now a certain “something” capable of destroying each of the worlds is preparing to awaken from a long sleep.
Chou-Chou and the gang return in this brand-new S-RPG sequel with a new story and even cuter, super-powerful, godly action and adventure! But this time, after her curiosity gets the better of her, Lady Chou-Chou must rely on the abilities of an all-new ultimate goddess, Syrma, as she tries to stop this ancient threat to her world that has recently awakened.
However, there’s no mention if this will be the NIS America version that was previously localized or if they will be localizing the Japanese version on their own.
Mugen Souls Z is out now for the PlayStation 3 and coming to PC-via Steam.
[UPDATE] A Twitter user has pointed out to us: Ghostlight has confirmed in the comments of their posting that they will be porting the Western version of the game.
Mugen SoulsMugen Souls Z