By Operation Rainfall Contributor / May 3rd, 2016
NIS America has posted a new trailer for their upcoming RPG Grand Kingdom for the PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4. The new trailer is celebrating the release of their online beta that is open now to players that applied.
The trailer shows off ways of building your forces and taking on enemy players to gain victory.
You can watch the beta/online trailer below:
NISA has sent over this about the war players are jumping into with the play Grand Kingdom:
The Online War offers the chance to immerse yourself completely in the world of Resonail and make decisions to impact the outcome of each war. During each war, you’ll be able to support your chosen nation in a multitude of ways.
- Go to battle and decimate the enemy’s strongholds to wrest control of objectives from other nations, or defend your own forts during each war operation.
- Vote for everything from what battlefronts to engage in, to ratifying treaties which set the rules of battle. Ever wanted to prevent cowards from retreating? Here’s your chance!
- Research equipment and armaments for your nation’s blacksmiths to labor creating,
- Determine Royal Orders during war operations to sway the tide of battle with everything from your nation’s Guardian Beast, to increasing the frequency of armament support.
- Send out your extra squads to fight on their own to support the war effort according to your directions!
Join the company today as they stream the game on Twitch:
— NIS America (@NISAmerica) May 3, 2016
Grand Kingdom is coming to the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on June 21 in NA and Jun 17 in EU.