By Operation Rainfall Contributor / April 22nd, 2016
Bandai Namco has announced that it’s action fighting game JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven will be coming to PlayStation 4 on June 28 in North America.
The company has sent over this-via press release.
- Release Date: June 28, 2016
- Developer: CyberConnect2
- Genre: Action / Fighting
- Players: 1 offline / 2-4 online
- Ratings: RP
- Text: English, French, Spanish
- Voiceover: Japanese
In almost 30 years since its first publication, the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure franchise has never been as young and fresh as today! Hirohiko Araki’s masterpiece is a global cultural phenomenon, having influenced a whole generation of games as well as countless anime and manga series. With the recent announcement of the anime adaptation of Chapter 4, “Diamond is Unbreakable,” fan excitement and anticipation is higher than ever before!
Featuring a complete new 2-vs-2 fighting system, the House of Joestar is coming back to North and South America in a new fast-paced action/fighting game, exclusively for PlayStation 4! Strategize with your partner, overwhelm your opponent, and strike a victory pose in stylish team battles only possible in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven.
- A boy named Joestar. In an original story that spans generations, all the members of the House of Joestar are joining forces to unravel a terrible mystery and discover the “Truth”!
- More more more. More than 50 characters coming from the 8 chapters of the story!
- It’s all in the game. New incredible abilities and fighting styles made possible through open stage cooperative battles! Select your favorite duo and trigger devastating Dual Heat Attacks!
- Roam. Larger environments with even more stage gimmicks.
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven is coming to PlayStation of June 28 in NA.
jojo bizare adventure