By Roxanne Klassen / January 19th, 2016
In the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu new songs and modules were announced for Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X.
These songs include:
- “Tsumi no Namae” by ryo (supercell)
- “Ai Dee” by Michie M
- “Akahitoha” by KuroUsa P
- “Hajimete no Oto” by Malo (from Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd)
- “Cool Medley” including “Unhappy Refrain,” “Mairisudame!,” “Tengaku,” “Palette,” and “Kono Fuzaketa Subarashiki Sekai wa, Boku no Tame ni Aru”
The new Modules include:
- “Countress” (Yuu)
- “Anode Electronica”
- “Cathode Electronica” (Fuzi Choco)
- “Izayoi” (Ichiyou Moka)
- “Rockin’ Stone,” “Dominant Stone,” “Burning Stone,” “Lightning Stone,” “Majestic Stone,” and “Wise Stone” (Nidy 2D)
This is in addition to the previously announced Live Quest Mode. In Live Quest Mode players will be able to choose quests that are spread out across 5 different areas. Miku and friends can level up using the power of their music, or their songs, and clear levels. You clear the level by accumulating a certain amount of Voltage in the levels.
The “Diva Room” from past titles will be the base of the Live Quest Mode. As you advance through quests, you’ll get to see events that feature conversations amongst the characters.
HatsuneHatsune MikuProject Diva XRhythm Game