By David Fernandes / January 4th, 2016
Nintendo have recently opened up a teaser website for the upcoming latest entry in the Fire Emblem series, Fire Emblem Fates. Essentially outlining we know already, like the paths being sold separately with two games, Hoshido/Brithright and Nohr/Conquest, with a third path being sold as DLC titled Revelations/Invisible Kingdom.
- For the first time in the Fire Emblem™ series, your customized avatar is the main character.
- Epic storyline centered on your avatar, forced to choose between bloodline and family who raised you.
- New “My Castle” area allows you to interact with your allies and build stronger relationships.
- Tap in corresponding compatible Fire Emblem amiibo™ figures and Marth, Ike, Lucina, and Robin will appear in your game, ready for you to battle and recruit.
- A third story path will be available for owners of Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright or Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest to buy digitally in-game, called Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation.
- Downloadable content (DLC) will be available, including one free map and six additional maps for purchase.
The full website will be up on on February 19th of this year, the date the game officially hits store shelves in North America.
3DSFire Emblem FatesNintendoteaser website