By Andy Na / May 15th, 2013
Those of you in the United States who plan on getting a Nintendo 3DS XL or a game or two may want to think about shopping at Best Buy sometime this week. The retailer is currently having a sale on the supersized handheld, plus a number of quality 3DS games. And you better act quick, because these deals won’t last forever.
At Best Buy, both red and blue Nintendo 3DS XL models are selling for $179.99. A good chunk of Nintendo-published titles are on sale at $29.99—including Fire Emblem Awakening (physical only), which is a steal, if you ask me. There are also titles priced at $24.99 or less. Below are some of the games on sale:
- Nintendo 3DS XL (Red or Blue)—$179.99
- Fire Emblem Awakening (physical copy)—$29.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D—$29.99
- Mario Kart 7—$29.99
- Super Mario 3D Land—$29.99
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate—$24.99
- Mario Tennis Open—$24.99
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star—$24.99
- Scribblenauts Unlimited—$19.99
- Style Savvy: Trendsetters—$19.99
- Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone—$14.99
Best Buy seems to be on a roll with these sales, especially on those Nintendo-published games. This looks like a very good week for people who wish to pay a little less for Fire Emblem Awakening when compared to its normal retail price, as well as Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate, which one of our reviewers enjoyed.
So what will you be buying after looking at these deals? Personally, I’m looking forward to Style Savvy: Trendsetters because the demo was so addicting.
Share your thoughts below!
3DS XLBest BuysalesUSA