By David Fernandes / January 18th, 2013
MIGHT & MAGIC HEROES VI SHADES OF DARKNESS PRE-ORDER BONUSES REVEALED
SAN FRANCISCO, USA January 18, 2013 Today, Ubisoft® announced pre-order offers for Might & Magic® Heroes® VI standalone expansion, Shades of Darkness, featuring exclusive in-game content packages. Shades of Darkness will be available as a PC Download on February 28, 2013.
Players who pre-order via the Uplay shop will receive the Master of All Darkness pack, containing:
The Angel of Death pack an exclusive hero and his weapon:
– The exclusivee hero, Belketh: Unleash hell with the mighty Belketh, creator of the Necromancer Order.
– His unique weapon, the Dragonbone Staff: Bend the fallen dragons spirits to your will with the Dragonbone Staff, Belkeths weapon of choice.
The Dynasty Armory pack two dynasty weapons:
– The Dragon Flame Tongue: The most powerful weapon of the mythical Dragon Knights is now yours to master.
– The Perfect Silksword: Forged and perfected during six generations, this legendary blade is finally ready for battle.
An Exclusive Dynasty Weapon:
– The Staff of Sar Aggreth: Sar-Aggreth was one of the seven Disciples of Sar-Eiam Andthe Headmaster of the very first Academy of Magic.
Starring the cult hero Raelag, this fully fledged standalone game will feature a new faction, Dungeon, led by the Dark Elves. Through two brand new campaigns, players will live a historical moment with this clan of rebel Elves who, after forging an alliance with the mighty Black Dragons, stepped into darkness and transformed into the Dark Elves.
Players can also enjoy the full experience with Might & Magic Heroes VI Complete Edition, containing an enhanced version of the game, all bonus maps & unlockable items, complete set of adventure packs, the original soundtrack of the game and the latest Shades of Darkness expansion pack.
Might & Magic Heroes VI Shades of Darkness and the Complete Edition are rated T for Teen and scheduled for release as PC Download on February 28, 2013.
To jump into the Might & Magic universe, please visit: www.mightandmagic.com.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2011-12 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 1,061 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Might & Magic Heroes VI Shades of DarknessNewsPCPre-order BonusPre-order Incentivepress releasescreenshotsTrailerUbisoft